Tankless Water Heater Services
No Salespeople, No Pressure
Thousands of 5-Star Reviews
We Help You Choose The Best
Helpful Financing Available
Austin Plumbing, Heating & Air is Wisconsin’s First Choice For Tankless Water Heater Services
f you have an existing tankless water heater and its not working properly, you can rely on Team Austin to diagnose and repair your water heater. We work on most tankless water heater brands and models.
Thinking about upgrading your tank water heater to a tankless? Austin Plumbing, Heating & Air can help you decide if a tankless water heater is right for you and perform a tankless water heater installation in most cases on the same day!
Are Tankless Water Heaters Right For You?
Tankless water heaters are not right for everyone. If you have a small home and do not use a lot of hot water, a traditional storage tank water heater may be a better option. However, if you have a large home or use a lot of hot water, a tankless water heater can save you money and energy.
If you are considering a tankless water heater, it is important to have a plumber from Austin Plumbing, Heating & Air evaluate your home and plumbing system to help determine if a tankless water heater is right for you.
Benefits Of Tankless Water Heaters
- Energy efficiency- Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient than traditional storage tank water heaters. This can save you money on your energy bills.
- Longer lifespan- Tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan than traditional storage tank water heaters. This means you will not have to replace your water heater as often.
- Consistent hot water- Tankless water heaters provide consistent hot water, even when multiple people are using hot water at the same time.
- Smaller size- Tankless water heaters are smaller than traditional storage tank water heaters. This can free up space in your home.
Tankless Water Heater Repair
Most common tankless water heater repairs Austin Plumbing, Heating & Air completes:
- Failed ignition codes
- Flow restriction repairs
- Flame sensors
- Tankless water heater flushing
- Tankless water heater leaks
- Gas control valves for tankless heaters
- Flow sensors
The most efficient of all the water heater types are tankless water heaters. Similar to the power vent water heater, tankless water heaters utilize modern technology to achieve high efficiency water status. This increase in technology typically means that they are more prone to requiring repair. This is why the plumbers at Austin Plumbing, Heating & Air are extensively trained in tankless water heater repairs as well as performing annual tankless water heater service.
Tankless water heaters are a great way to save energy and money on your water heating bills. However, like any appliance, they can eventually break down and need repairs. If your tankless water heater is not working properly, it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible.
If you are experiencing any of these problems with your tankless water heater, it is important to call a qualified plumber for repairs. Do not attempt to repair your tankless water heater yourself, as you could make the problem worse.
Most common problems with tankless water heaters:
- No hot water: This is the most common problem with tankless water heaters. It can be caused by a number of things, including a faulty pilot light, a blocked filter, or a problem with the heating element.
- Low water pressure: This can be caused by a number of things, including a clogged sediment trap, a faulty valve, or a problem with the flow sensor.
- Leaks: Leaks can be caused by a number of things, including a faulty valve, a crack in the tank, or a problem with the plumbing.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
ankless water heaters are a great solution for many homes. They are also becoming increasingly popular as homeowners look for ways to improve the efficiency of their homes.
If you are considering installing a tankless water heater in your home, there are a few things you need to know. First, you need to make sure that your home has the necessary infrastructure to support a tankless water heater. This includes having enough gas or electric power, as well as the proper plumbing.
Once you have determined that your home is able to support a tankless water heater, you need to choose the right unit for your needs. There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a tankless water heater, including the size of your home, the number of people who live in your home, and your hot water usage habits.
Once you have chosen a tankless water heater, you need to have it installed by a qualified plumber. The installation process can be complex, so it is important to hire someone who is experienced in installing tankless water heaters.
The cost of installing a tankless water heater will vary depending on the size of the unit, the type of fuel, and the complexity of the installation. However, in most cases, the cost of installing a tankless water heater will be offset by the savings you will realize on your water heating bills.
If you are interested in learning more about tankless water heater installation, contact Austin Plumbing, Heating & Air. We can help you choose the right tankless water heater for your home and install it properly.
Austin Plumbing, Heating & Air specializes in tankless water heater installation and has helped many Southeast Wisconsin homeowners convert from a tank style gas water heater to a tankless water heater. When converting from a tank style hot water heater to a tankless hot water heater, you can expect the following to be necessary for a code compliant tankless water heater installation.
- Water heater permits
- Removal and disposal of the old tank
- Gas system modifications and upgrades
- Vent system modifications and upgrades
- Water piping modifications and upgrades
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Like all water heaters, tankless water heaters require annual maintenance in order to keep them operating properly and efficiently. Plus, a properly maintained tankless water heater will last much longer than a neglected tankless unit. A typical tankless water heater maintenance protocol would include:
- Inspection of the tankless water heater
- Recalibrating combustion
- Flushing and descaling the heat exchanger
- Clearing the tankless water heater drains
Schedule Your Tankless Water Heater Services Today
From emergency service to routine maintenance or installations, Austin Plumbing is ready to take your call!
Call us now to schedule an appointment.